A 62-year-old Frenchman died after swallowing 350 coins in a drunken bet with a romanian 27-year-old.
The Frenchman had a history of psychiatric illness and was admitted to... Read more
San Francisco - Researchers found a gene responsible for drunkenness in worms after plying thousands of the tiny creatures with booze, a discovery that could boost the fight against... Read more
People in Tripura, India were shocked to hear the fish they purchased might have spent the night with a human corpse.
Fish traders in Tripura have been storing hilsa, a kind of... Read more
An elderly man from Nepal, 75 years of age, married a dog in a local custom to ensure good luck only to die three days later.
With his son, friends and other relatives by his... Read more
An anonymously donated chocolate cake at a German school was at first much appreciated by the teachers; at least until they got 'sick' from it not knowing they were actually high on... Read more
A California woman claimed she swallowed one bullet and bit another while she was eating a hotdog. She even has X-rays to prove it!
The 31-year-old Olivia Chanes bought the... Read more
An Indian man in the northern city of Kanpur says glass and empty liquor bottles are a regular part of his diet. Dashrath, 40, claims he first consumed crushed glass with alcohol in... Read more
A man was attacked by a small shark and had to swim 300 metres, walk to his car and drive to a local surf club, with the shark still dangling on his leg, to get it off.
22-year... Read more
Jose Geraldo Soares, a Brazilian pastor who booked two movie theaters to watch the film 'The Passion of The Christ' with his church congregation and family, died of an apparent... Read more