Help IndexClick the chapter you would like to read:
Search HelpIn order to get good results when searching, please follow these rules:
- You need to provide at least one keyword in order to search.
- Each keyword has to be at least 3 characters long.
- Numbers and special characters (question marks, colons, periods etc.) are removed from the search query.
- So-called 'noise words' (the, and, when, they etc.) are very common and therefore excluded from the search!
Here are some tips to help you improve your results:
- Use keyword* (asterix at the end) to match any word that sounds like keyword. This is especially useful with names.
- Use keyword_ to match any word that starts with keyword.
- _keyword_ will match any word that has keyword in it.
- _keyword will match any word that ends with keyword.
- Use multiple keywords. Every matching word generates results.
- Only search for relevant words that are probably used more than once in the article you're looking for.
- To narrow down the results select relevant categories, to get more results don't select any categories.
- Selecting all categories is the exact same as selecting none.
Relevance BarWhen searching, the relevance bar will tell you how relevant a specific result is. The relevance of a result depends on the number of words found and how many times each word occurs in it.
Rating BarThe rating bar represents each article's rating. Visitors can rate each article and give it 1 to 5 points. A grayed out rating bar represents an article that has not been rated yet.