A German man was found dead in his home half eaten by his own exotic spiders and lizards.
The man from Dortmund, Germany lived in his own 'zoo', he had over 200 exotic spiders,... Read more
An Australian worker accidentally shot a 3.2 cm nail into his brain. He thought the nail gun was empty.
Brad Shorten, a 32-year-old father of three was drinking some beers and... Read more
As much as 80% of microwaves from mobile phones are absorbed by your head! See more
Jose Geraldo Soares, a Brazilian pastor who booked two movie theaters to watch the film 'The Passion of The Christ' with his church congregation and family, died of an apparent... Read more
An Australian 3-year-old was hailed as a hero after saving his mum from an almost certain death by calling emergency services after she collapsed due to an epileptic seizure.... Read more
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. See more
A pregnant Mexican woman performed a caesarean section on herself using a kitchen knife. The do-it-yourself c-section was successful and the woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy.... Read more
A Nigerian mom was arrested for pouring boiling hot oil over her son as a punishement for eating too much leftovers.
10-year-old Ebuka Ochichi had eaten too much of the macaroni... Read more
Baby elephants can drink over 80 litres of milk a day. See more